(updated March 24, 2022)
This Publisher's Agreement (“Agreement”) is a binding contract between you (“Publisher,” “Content Provider,” or “you”) and Monetized LLC (“Monetized,” “we,” or “us”) regarding your use of, and submissions of content to, the website at www.monetized.link (collectively, “Site/Services”).
Representations & Warranties
- you are 16 years of age or older,
- if you are below the age of 18 years, you expressly agree that you have secured your parent's or guardian's permission to use the Site/Services and enter into this Agreement, and your parent or guardian also agrees to be bound by this Agreement on your behalf,
- you are fully able, competent, and authorized to enter into this binding Agreement,
- if you are agreeing to this Agreement on behalf of any entity or organization, you are fully authorized to act on that entity's or organization's behalf and bind it to this Agreement,
- you will abide by and comply with this Agreement, and your access and use of the Site/Services are for your personal use,
- your access and use of the Site/Services shall comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, and not violate any intellectual property rights or other rights of any party,
- you will not post, upload, link, or transmit to the Site/Services any Content or information that is false or inaccurate, or any material or Content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or any telecommunications equipment,
- you will not frame or apply framing techniques to the Site/Services,
- you will not use data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site/Services,
- you will not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, revise, modify, or violate the security of this Site/Services or attempt to do so,
- you will not use, copy, modify, create derivative works of, distribute, sell, deliver or otherwise transfer, directly or indirectly, any part, portion, or content of this Site/Services unless expressly permitted, in writing, in advance by Monetized,
- you will not post or submit any false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libelous Content or information (including, but not limited to, your contact information) on, about, or through the Site/Services,
- you will not provide to, send to, or post on the Site/Services any pornographic or obscene Content, or portions thereof, and you agree that we have, in our sole discretion, the right to remove any such Content from the Site/Services and suspend or terminate your access thereto,
- you own any and all Content you provide to, send to, or post on the Site/Services, or you expressly (in writing) own or otherwise control all necessary rights to do so,
- you will not provide to, send to, or post on the Site/Services any Content that infringes the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or any other rights of any third party.
You also represent and warrant that:
- your submitted Content: (i) is your own original work, (ii) was created solely by you, (iii) has not been previously produced, published, distributed, or otherwise exploited, (iv) is not, as of the date of submission, the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim, (v) does not violate or infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity, including, but not limited to, copyright, and (vi) does not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
You have options for the pricing of your Content. See Plans here. If you choose to charge a fee for your Content, you agree to the following:
Payment to Monetized: For pricing options that include a platform fee (a percentage of your sales of Content), you agree to pay us a percentage of the total amount charged by you to users (the “Revenue Share”). The remaining amount, after any fees deducted for processing (i.e., credit card processing), will be retained by you. The Revenue Share percentage is set between you and us when you select a pricing option. You agree that all payments to us are non-refundable.
No Circumvention: You agree that payments from users will be processed through the method used by the Site/Services, including the payment processing platform or vendor used by Monetized (e.g., Stripe Connect). You may not circumvent your payment obligations to us by soliciting payment from a user independently or through a different channel.
Taxes: You agree that you shall bear and be responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, local, and foreign taxes, duties, tariffs, levies, withholdings, and similar assessments (including without limitation, sales, use, and value-added taxes) related to your Content.
Deleting Content: You may delete your Content at your discretion. However, please note that if you delete Content, for example, the screenshot of said Content has been saved for Monetized's business purposes.
Disputes: If there is a dispute between you and a user about payments or any other issue, you agree that Monetized is not liable for, and will not participate in, such dispute.
Termination of Services
Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason. Upon such termination, your right to use the Site/Services immediately ceases. Without limiting other remedies, Monetized may issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, or terminate your access and/or use of the Site/Services if: (i) you breach this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or breach any other agreement between you and Monetized; (ii) we are unable to verify or authenticate information you provide to us; or (iii) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, us, or other users. Monetized has no obligation to monitor the Site/Services, but Monetized reserves the right to review content provided through the Site/Services and to remove any content in Monetized's sole discretion. Monetized reserves the right to refuse, suspend, or terminate access to the Site/Services to anyone for any reason at Monetized's sole discretion.
Waiver: The failure of Monetized to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
No Assignment: You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under this Agreement, in whole or in part. Monetized may assign or transfer its rights and obligations under this Agreement. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the respective heirs, successors, and permitted assigns of you and Monetized.
Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be curtailed only to the extent necessary to bring it within legal and enforceable requirements and all other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
No Partnership/Agency: This Agreement does not create any employee, employer, agent, partner, partnership, or joint venture with Monetized, and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind us in any way.
Any notices to Monetized shall be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing at Monetized LLC, Monetized LLC, 21750 Hardy Oak Blvd., Ste. 104, PMB 80940, San Antonio, Texas 78258-4946, Attn: Legal.