(updated February 8, 2022)
- Persons Under the Age of 16
- Special Notification for California Residents — Your California Privacy Rights
- Information We Collect and Receive About You
- Automatic Data Collection
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Disclose Your Information
- Making Choices About Your Information
- Data Security
- Information for European Residents
- Contact Information
Monetized LLC (“Monetized” or “we”) operates the website at www.monetized.link, respects your privacy, and protects your personal information as set forth in this policy.
This policy describes the type of information we may collect from you when you visit or use the website at www.monetized.link (collectively, “Site/Services”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. Unless you provide your email address to us or otherwise email or call us directly, or unless you use the payment option through the Site/Services, we do not collect information such as name, postal address, email address, or telephone number. Other than information you provide to us (e.g., payment information, Content), we collect information about your use of the Site/Services (e.g., your Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your device type and operating system, the website from which you accessed the Site/Services, analytics event data, icon, profile pictures, post data, Notion cache data, and access and usage details such as date and time of access).
Persons Under the Age of 16
The Site/Services are not intended for persons under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on our Site/Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Site/Services or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 16, we will delete that information. Furthermore, if you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16 years of age, please contact us at email@example.com.
Special Notification for California Residents — Your California Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA“), California residents have certain rights around Monetized's collection, use, and sharing of their personal information. California law permits users of the Site/Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our collection and disclosure of personal information. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-888-526-1361.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: California residents may also opt out of the sale of their personal information by sending us an email stating your request.
Unless you provide your email address to us or otherwise email or call us directly, or unless you use the payment option through the Site/Services or publish Content, we only collect certain information about your use of the Site/Services (e.g., your Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your device type and operating system, the website from which you accessed the Site/Services, analytics event data, icon, profile pictures, post data, Notion cache data, and access and usage details such as date and time of access). A more detailed description of the information we collect and how we use it is provided below in the sections “Information We Collect and Receive About You” and “How We Use Your Information.” Furthermore, the section “How We Disclose Your Information” describes the categories of third parties with whom we may share such information, and what information may be shared under different circumstances. California Do Not Track Disclosure: Note that we do not respond to browser do-not-track (DNT) signals.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request to know what personal information has been collected about you, and to access such information. You also have the right to request deletion of your personal information, though exceptions under the CCPA may allow Monetized to retain and use certain personal information notwithstanding your deletion request. You may send your request for access to that information or deletion by email to email@example.com or call +1-888-526-1361. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. An agent may submit a request on your behalf, but you must verify that your agent is authorized to do so.
Separate from the CCPA, California's Shine the Light law gives California residents the right to ask companies what personal information they share with third parties for those third parties' direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, through the toll-free number +1-888-526-1361, or in writing at Monetized LLC, Monetized LLC, 21750 Hardy Oak Blvd., Ste. 104, PMB 80940, San Antonio, Texas 78258-4946, Attn: Legal.
California privacy rights requests must include the reference “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line, and in the body of the message, and must include an email address or mailing address that we may use for the response. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted other than as specified above.
Information We Collect and Receive About You
We may receive or collect several types of information about you (“Your Information”), such as information you provide to us (e.g., email address, Content, payment information), and information we collect through automatic data collection technologies (e.g., your Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your device type and operating system, the website from which you accessed the Site/Services, analytics event data, icon, profile pictures, post data, Notion cache data, and access and usage details such as date and time of access). You may also provide Your Information to us when you communicate with us or request information about us or our Site/Services, whether by email, telephone, or otherwise.
Automatic Data Collection
As you navigate through and interact with our Site/Services, we or third parties may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment and browsing actions, including details of your visits to our Site/Services. The information we collect automatically helps us improve the Site/Services and monitor the performance and usage of the Site/Services.
Various technologies used for such automatic data collection may include:
- Log Files. The Site/Services gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files, including information such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamps, and web pages visited or accessed.
How We Use Your Information
In addition to the uses described above, we may also use Your Information for other business purposes such as customer service support or website optimization.
How We Disclose Your Information
We share Your Information with third parties as described in this policy. If you do not want Your Information shared as described in this policy, then you should not provide us with Your Information or use the Site/Services. We may disclose Your Information:
- to our employees, contractors, and service providers;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- to any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive Your Information as your agent (for example, your attorney);
- to third-party vendors (which have their own privacy and use policies) who may provide support for our internal and business operations;
- as required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
- as we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule, or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another's rights or property;
- to enforce or apply this policy, and any other applicable agreements and policies;
- to a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, acquisition, restructuring, reorganization, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Monetized's assets;
- In the aggregate: We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction. We reserve the right to share, loan, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose such information to third parties at any time, for any lawful purpose, without notice or compensation to you.
Making Choices About Your Information
You can review, access, correct, or delete your personal information that you have provided to us as described in this policy by sending us a request at email@example.com. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Online Behavioral Advertising: If you do not want third-party advertisers to collect your information for the purpose of sending you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Also, certain third-party advertisers that deliver behavioral advertising are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). You may prevent NAI member companies from collecting preference data about you by following the NAI directions here. Note that this opt-out option does not prevent all ads. You may continue to receive generic ads.
While we try to prevent accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure of Your Information with certain physical, electronic, and managerial procedures, no method of transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee full security. Take precautions to protect Your Information when using the Internet (e.g., change passwords periodically, keep passwords confidential, use strong passwords with combinations of letters and numbers, use a secure browser). Additionally, we may have to disclose Your Information to government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. You therefore use the Site/Services at your own risk and we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that Your Information will always remain private. In the event that an unauthorized third party compromises our security measures, we will not be responsible for any damages directly or indirectly caused by such third party's ability to view, use, or disclose Your Information.
Information for European Residents
The Site/Services are hosted in Iowa by Google Cloud Services. See the privacy information at https://cloud.google.com/privacy and https://cloud.google.com/privacy/gdpr.
This section of the policy is relevant for those located in countries of the European Economic Area (EEA). As used in this policy, “GDPR” means General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council).
Our legal bases under the GDPR for processing Your Information as discussed in this policy include:
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to provide you with our goods or services (GDPR Article 6, Section 1(b)); or
- the processing is necessary for legitimate interests we pursue in operating our business and providing products and services to you (GDPR Article 6, Section 1(f)).
Our legal bases under the GDPR for processing cookie data (discussed above) include:
- for processing necessary to carry out electronic communications with you or to provide certain functions desired by you; or if processing is pursuant to our legitimate interest in providing the technically error-free and optimized delivery of our services, we may process the data in accordance with GDPR Article 6, Section 1(f); or
- for processing data related to cookies used for other purposes we may process the data in accordance with your consent (GDPR Article 6, Section 1(a)).
Log Files: Our Site/Services, like most websites, gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files, including information such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamps, and web pages visited or accessed. We may combine this automatically collected information with other information we collect about you. It enables us to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality or security. If we link such information with personally identifiable information in a manner that identifies a particular individual, then we treat all such information as personally identifiable information under this policy.
Our legal basis under the GDPR for processing log file data includes:
- our legitimate interest in providing the technically error-free and optimized delivery of our services in accordance with GDPR Article 6, Section 1(f).
Web Beacons: Our Site/Services' pages may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited certain pages, gauge the popularity of certain Site content, track users' movements around the Site/Services, gather demographic information about users, or collect related statistics.
Our legal bases under the GDPR for processing web beacon data include:
- our legitimate interest in providing the technically error-free and optimized delivery of our services in accordance with GDPR Article 6, Section 1(f).
- for processing necessary to carry out electronic communications with you or to provide certain functions desired by you; or if processing is pursuant to our legitimate interest in providing the technically error-free and optimized delivery of our services, we may process the data in accordance with GDPR Article 6, Section 1(f).
Persons whose personal data is governed by the GDPR and other laws have rights related to the processing of their data, as explained below. Where you have given us your consent to collect and use Your Information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal). Such requests must be submitted to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing at: Monetized LLC, Monetized LLC, 21750 Hardy Oak Blvd., Ste. 104, PMB 80940, San Antonio, Texas 78258-4946, Attn: Legal.
The following rights are available to you:
- The right to access personal data (GDPR
Article 15). You have the right to obtain confirmation from us regarding
whether we process personal data about you, and, if applicable, access
to the personal data and certain information about how and why we
process your personal data, including:
- the categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- the categories of third parties with whom the we share personal information; and
- the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about that you.
- The right to rectification of personal data (GDPR Article 16). You have the right to rectification and/or completion if your personal data is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to be erasure (right to be forgotten)
(GDPR Article 17). You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal
data where one of the following grounds applies:
- your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw your previously given consent and we have no other legal ground for the processing;
- your personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- your personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation; or
- based on your request for any reason or no reason.
- The right to restrict processing of personal data
(GDPR Article 18). You have the right to restrict processing of your data
under the following conditions:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- your personal data has been unlawfully processed and you request the restriction of processing instead of deletion;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purpose of the processing, but the personal data is required by you for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or
- you have objected to processing pursuant to GDPR Article 21, Section 1 and it has not been determined whether our legitimate grounds override yours.
- The right to object to processing of personal data (GDPR Article 21). You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data based on legitimate interests (GDPR Article 6, Section 1(f)), for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest (GDPR Article 6, Section 1(e)) or for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to data portability (GDPR
Article 20). You have the right to receive the personal data concerning
you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly-used, and
machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit those data
to another controller without hindrance from us if:
- the processing is based on consent or on a contract pursuant to GDPR Article 6, Section 1(b); or
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (GDPR Article 77). You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement.
When we make changes to this policy, the date of such changes will be posted at the top of the policy so that you are aware changes have been made. Such changes to this policy may be material as to how we treat your personal information. You are responsible for periodically checking this policy for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this policy and our privacy practices, contact us at email@example.com. California residents also click here.